Saturday, November 27, 2010

November 26, 2010

It's been a while since I posted to this Blog. I feel that someone has turned the speed up on the clock. I can't seem to get all the things done I want in a 24hr period anymore.

The family is growing by adding my newest son-n-law, Isaac David. And now we are awaiting the arrival of Nyla LuAnn in mid February around Valentines Day. Sarah is glowing with Motherhood now and getting really excited about being a mom. Isaac is, I think, a little shell shocked about being a daddy but he will be a good one.

Jenny, Aaron Thomas & Georgia Ruth are all great. Georgia Ruth is not only walking now but jabbering away in her own language. Totally cute and just twists everyone around her little fingers.

Heather, Aaron Micah, John Jeremiah, & Corbin Leo have been super busy these last few months. The boys are both old enough to be in sports and that keeps their parents hopping! They have become incredibly super boys with big, big hearts. They both are Nana's Little Men.

As for me, I'm taking each hour of each day as it comes. Some days are better than others, but with God's help, I'm finding happy moments in each.

Thanksgiving was fabulous because all of the kids & grandkids were home with me.
We ate too much, got too loud, fought, loved and laughed! And we were all very thankful for everything that God has given us. May He bless each of you as He has blessed us.


Love Each and Everyone of you, Nila

No comments: