Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thank you for supporting my daughter Heather in her bid for the Mrs. Oklahoma International 2010 Competition.
Her platform is Pancreatic Cancer Awareness, in honor of her late father (my late husband) John Robert Dutcher, who passed away on 08/08/08 after only 6months from this deadly, painful disease. Go to the link and become a friend and watch for the news when you can start voting on the competition website. She still needs sponsors for travel and program book ads if you know of anyone or any company that could help.
Message me for details.
Pass this on to all your friends and family
We ♥ all our friends & supporters.
Heather's Mom, Nila

CHECK OUT Heather's Facebook Page:
Heather Dutcher Spencer for Mrs. Oklahoma International 2010

I am a mother of two beautiful little boys, a wife to a wonderful man and a super busy advisor to students at OU's Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication. To honor my dad's memory, I've taken up the banner of fighting pancreatic cancer so no one else will... need to suffer. Of those diagnosed with the disease 75% die within the first year. 95% die within 2 to 5 years. My dad was gone within 6 months. For more information on pancreatic cancer and fighting the disease, visit the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network web site at http://pancan.org . I'm currently serving as the Western Oklahoma Event Coordinator Volunteer for the state Network affiliate. We are planning several great events including a yearly Gala and Purple Stride.

No comments: