Monday, September 7, 2009

Great Home waiting for Growing Family

Dear Friends & Family.
It's been awhile since I posted to the family blog. As alot of you already know I've been pretty busy! I've been working on our home doing some update renovations. Our home has been a blessing for the last nine years and there has been lots of joy and sadness. I would love to stay here, but it is just too big for just one person and needs the loving care that a growing family can give to it. Also, I need to get alot closer to work. Driving over a 1,000 miles a month is not my idea of fun, nor is it the wisest thing to do in todays economy. John and I had talked about the real possibility that this day would come and we were accepting of it. My memories will go with me were ever I move. After-all, that's all that is important in this world,the making of happy memories for our loved ones.
It is not 'officially' on the market but will be within the next week or two.
I've decided to "take the bull by the horns", so to speak, and start the marketing process on my own. I have a short music slide show below as well as some specs for my home. Please look them over and pass onto your friends and ask them to pass on as well. With todays technology word spreads quickly and I pray helps to sell our home quickly and at a good price for such a great house. I will try to be more diligent at posting pics and stories in the coming days of the family for your enjoyment. As you all know, laughter is my motto and joy helps to heal.
With profound love for all of you, Nila





ADDRESS: 9700 PHEASANT LANE CITY/ZIP: OKLAHOMA CITY/73162
ADDITION: EAGLE LAKE II COUNTY: OKLAHOMA
DIRECTIONS: NW Expressway & Rockwell Avenue. Turn N on Rockwell, turn W on Mantle Drive(just past Britton light) go 1block and turn N on Pheasant Lane. 2nd house with long front porch on your right. (corner of Pheasant Lane & Skylark Terrace) SCHOOLS: ELEM:Britton MIDDLE: Cooper HIGH: PC North

GENERAL INFORMATION: BEDS: 4 SF MOL:2400 BATHS: 2 1/2
YEAR BUILT:1977 HEAT:central gas COOL: central electric
STYLE: TRADITIONAL LEVEL:1
LIVING:1 XLG GREAT ROOM 28x22
MASTER BR:15x15 BR 2:12x13
BR 3 :12x13 BR 4 :12x13
KITCHEN:10x23 includes eat-in area
DINING:Two-(1 eat-in) (1 formal 10x12)
FP:one FOUNDATION:slab
FENCE: wood/privacy GARAGE:3
OTHER:ENCLOSED PATIO &OUTSIDE RAISED WOOD DECK
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
:
MASTER BR:lighted ceiling fan/sliding doors leading to enclosed patio/one double wide closet & one double wide walk-in closet/cable access/privacy folding doors to bath vanity area/full length mirrors leading to walk-in closet and medicine cabinet
BR 2 lighted ceiling fan/double wide closet
BR 3 lighted ceiling fan/double wide closet
BR 4 lighted ceiling fan/double wide closet
MST BATH:new faucet/exhaust fan/ heater/ marble countertop
MAIN BATH:new carpet in vanity area/exhaust fan/heater/marble countertop
HALF BATH:all new faucet/toilet/countertop/sink PATIO: lighted ceiling fan/all windowed and fully working KITCHEN: new stainless electric stove top & stainless vent-hood/new faucet/new stainless double sink/double ovens/new countertops/under-counter lighting/new pot lights in ceiling/new lighted remote controlled ceiling fan/new dining chandelier /breakfast bar/lazy susan under counter for canned-boxed foods/pull out cookware drawers/2yr old stainless dishwasher & garbage disposal OTHER:new 2" white faux wood blinds through out/new new new carpet hallway in all 4 bedrooms/new wood laminate flooring in formal dining, kitchen, laundry room & half bath/total of ex-large picture windows great for natural lighting & Christmas displays/remote garage door opener & keypad entry opener/Ex-large wood storage barn with shingled roof and loft for gardening tools or use as work shop.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nila,
I have a wallpaper steamer -"remover" if you are tackling that! Hope to see you before you move! Will spread the word about your beautiful house.
Marci

Dutcher Family said...

Thanks Marci - I'm leaving the wallpaper as I love it. If someone wants to buy my house and wants it removed I'll do so or give them an allowance to have it removed before closing.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!