Thursday, January 15, 2009

Belated Christmas Update

For all those who have prayed for our family with love and wondering how we are doing, here goes.

The holidays were bitter-sweet as one might guess. There was some sad times and really beautiful times. Missing John has been pretty hard to take at times but we all know he is with God and praying for us left here to carry on. With all the love and care we have all received from all of you wonderful friends and family we are pulling through, one day at a time. With that said, on to the beautiful things....

All my children and grandsons have really been pulled closer this Christmas and with the addition of Georgia Ruth, we are growing day by day.

The grandsons, John Jeremiah and Corbin had a great time at Christmas and are such a joy to watch as they become gracious and loving young boys. Here JJ is helping Corbin open their joint present. And they are having a blast with all the toys Saint Nicholas left them.


In case anyone misses Sarah and I not sitting in our "normal" seats the next couple weeks, just thought I'd let everyone know that we are going to be with Jenny & Aaron for the churching of Georgia Ruth on the 18th and her baptism on Feb 1st. Thanks be to God that all my girls and their families are children of God. I thank Him every day for that. And to give you all a smile and a chuckle, I leave you with a link to a video that Jenny sent me to 'keep me in the loop' of Georgia's daily growth. She is one happy baby like her mommy.
(aww, technology! there is sound- click the play button )

ENJOY the delight of a child!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless you, Congrats on the new addition to the family. I was wondering about the seats though, better watch out else I'm going to fill your seat. It's like the St. Elijah Land Rush. Just kidding. All the best, God bless+ Phil

Dishin And Dishes said...

Love the video! It's the same one I think you sent me on Facebook! You are so strong! I admire your faith and your love for God thru all you've been thru!