Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Georgia Ruth is home!!






Thank you all for the prayers, emails and phone calls. Baby Georgia Ruth
was taken out of NICU late Saturday evening and moved into a room with her
mama. Her lungs had cleared THANK GOD. I stayed with Jenny that night because poor Aaron has a raging head cold and had been there the whole time since Thursday. (just now recovering myself from the long week) Both of them got to go home late Sunday evening and are settling into the blessed routine of finding their way as a family.
Again thank you all for being great friends and family to me and mine.
And of course, I will be filling the blog soon with blessings of my children and
grandchildren during this wonderful Advent and Christmas Season.
Christ is Born! Glorify HIM!!!
His Handmaiden,
Nila Dutcher





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful present for Christmas!!! She is adorable. Congratulations!!!!
Mary Jane and Bob

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I miss her already! Such a sweet baby and my first niece!!!